Ughhh

Everyday some more crap comes flying at me. My life at times just blows. What did I do to deserve this?

I hope I sound stuck up enough for you. I hope I sound like I'm a terrible person who thinks I deserve the best of the world

The truth is, these little setbacks mean nothing. I am miles ahead of tons of less fortuante people all across the world.
I think my real problem is ignorance.

But afterall, I'm selfish and I love to whine.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

No more whining...

As Thanksgiving approaches and, as a student, I long for break, I also whine about the amount of work I have to do. As always, there are papers to write and exams to study for. I realize just how ungrateful I am to be receiving such a good education. So I think its about time for me to stop complaining for once, and just remember the things that I am so thankful for.

So many times I take my family for granted, especially my mom. I think so often people forget about the ones who surround them most of their lives. I was lucky to be raised in a home filled with love. But it hasn't always been a joyful place. Heartache is also a reality we have lived with. It is in those times when I saw how blessed I am. I now know that I can turn to my mom and siblings with anything. We hold each other in the hard times and find ways to make ourselves laugh and smile again. Laughter has been a blessing in my home, especially when we're all so sick of tears. I consider my family to be home; it is where my heart is the most content to be.

This Thanksgiving is going to be very different for several reasons. But no matter what, I am going to remember to give thanks for my family. God has blessed me so much! So no more whining for me!

My Family Last Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment